Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tuesday Popcorn Movie Day

This week I did not see a movie on Tuesday, but saw it on Friday. I'm not changing the blog, just sometimes things come up.
This week I saw the CGI (computer graphic image) film-----"9"
I'm still a little confused about the whole thing, then I thought we don't have to analyze it, just enjoy it for what it is, a visually stunning animated film. It was kinda like a cross between ----"The Nightmare Before Christmas" meets "The Secret of Nimh." Hope that peaks your curiosity and you go and see it. Go and see it because it might just win the Best Animated Picture.
Next week is a choice between the new Jennifer Anniston movie and whatever is at the 12:05pm movie. That is the one I go to. Look for me in the front center row eating the Medium popcorn.

2 comments:

  1. The new Jennifer Aniston movie is called Love Happens. Here are the noon movie times for your theater to movies you might like:

    Love Happens-12:15pm
    Jennifer's Body-11:45am (dark comedy written by Diablo Cody {Juno & "United States of Tara"}]
    Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 3D- 11:30am (my favorite book as a kid)
    Sorority Row-11:55am (remake of The House on Sorority Row (1983))
    Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs-not 3D- 12pm

    ReplyDelete